Thursday, July 31, 2008

Practice Round


Saturday is Brady's first cousin Jane Gray's wedding...she is marrying sweet Allan Bledsoe from Greenwood.

At any rate, we are having a practice round with Whitney's new Pieces by Tam bonnet. She was not so pumped up, as you can see.

I will post a picture or two of Miss Priss in her fancy new duds in a few days.

Please pray for us. Well, really just me. Tomorrow is Whitney's first day at nursery. She will be fine, no doubt, I think I may need some moral support however!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Aunt Kaba. We'll take good care of you tomorrow.

Heather Avery said...

I really is so hard for a momma to leave her baby for the first few days. I will definitely be thinking of you!

Whitney looks like a baby doll...precious!!

ADBulldawgs said...

It will be hard, but you'll both make it through the day. And tomorrow afternoon will be so sweet when you pick her up with no more nursery for two whole days! Call me if you need me.

The DeLoach Family said...

That day is always hard. Rob was the one to take Bryce and I still sobbed. It gets easier as time goes by. She will be fine!! Have a good day!
Kim

The Petro Family said...

Please call me if you need anything!

Jennifer R. said...

I hope that sweet smile when you picked her up this afternoon made all of your worries disappear. Enjoy your wedding weekend. Can't wait to see you on Monday at bunko.

The Brooks said...

So cute and sweet. how did it go?
Emily