Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy August

Today was the first day of school for so many youngsters in our area...many of you know I am at MSE 5 days a week this year--with 1486 students under one roof. The school is a well oiled machine, things were eerily smooth! I was able to sit in my new office and enjoy the sights and sounds that children bring.

I've been back to work now for a few days...
I count the minutes until I can see this sweetness again each and every day.


The wedding last weekend was just perfect, the happy couple is returning tomorrow from their honeymoon-I can't wait to hear how incredible it was. I did not get a single picture of Jane Gray & Allan, but here are a few family shots from the weekend...

Uncle Dick & Lucy

This is Whitney praying...
that she doesn't ever have to wear that stinkin' bonnet again.

8 comments:

dgable said...

Kara she is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Kara!!!! I can't get over how precious Whitney is!!! She really is just beautiful!!! Marshall & I are trying to find a weekend we can come see y'all. I think Marshall is starting to get the hunting itch....so I need to set him up with Brady.....I love you!!! Take care!!!

Claire Gillentine said...

so cute! goodness...you just call if you need a sitter! love you!
claire

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara and Brady. My gosh, I miss my litte Whit so much and really am having grand baby withdrawl symptons. I have a big picture at my desk and find myself just staring at her and longing to hold her. I love you all, Mimsey

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Thank you - that made my weekend! She is so beautiful - Darla may have to make a road trip to get some of that sugar!

Keep the pictures coming!

Lots of love to all!

Give Whit kisses and tell her how much her Aunt Darla loves her and misses her!!!!

ADBulldawgs said...

Whitney is so beautiful...

Jennifer R. said...

Whitney truly is beautiful. I was so glad to finally see her in person yesterday!

Nikki said...

What beautiful pictures!! She is just too sweet. She looks like a little baby doll...