Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MCAT Friday

One of our dearest friends (and my long time roommate before Brady and I married), Julia Thompson, has maintained a balance unmatched by most during the past year and a half, or so. She works full time as a RN, volunteers regularly, and is a part time student at MC. Well, the time has come for all this hard work, dedication, and preparation to be put to a test...a big, scary test, the MCAT.

Joo-Yah, you are going to kill me for this BUT...how about this picture?!? I got a fabulous new camera from Santa just a few days before she started back to brush up on some med school basics (classes, that I can't pronounce nonetheless spell), so I said "Smile! It's your first day of school!" Terrible, I know.

We love you and wish you the best of luck Friday.
You are in our prayers!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

WOW!!!! I forgot all about that picture... But now it seems like just yesterday!!! Thank you for all of your love and support... Hopefully after tomorrow (crap... tomorrow.... scary...) my life will be a little more normal and we can get together for a wonderful dairy free dinner!!!! See you soon....

ADBulldawgs said...

Aren't you sweet? Because you are, I left you a little something on my blog!

Claire Gillentine said...

oh my gosh I just laughed out loud at the pictures..i recall taking those in elem school! im sure julia did great on the test!

thereynolds said...

KARA!!!! OMG! What a sweet suprise to see your comment on my blog!! Where in the world have you been? Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!