Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friends, Family, and the Fourth

Welcome everyone! After a whirlwind of past couple of years many, many friends asked when I was going to start this Davis Family a blog...well, this is for you.

Main Entry: 2whirlwind
Function: adjective : resembling a whirlwind especially in speed or force

Our Definition: Marriage May 12, 2007...Baby Carriage May 12, 2008

No doubt, we spent our first wedding anniversary on the 4th Floor of Baptist Hospital welcoming Whitney Rodgers Davis!



Thursday evening we celebrated Anna Riley Kelly's first birthday. We actually missed her party while we were in Destin last week, so a belated celebration was in order.
minus the cake...balloons....
humph, we missed all the good stuff...
Happy Birthday Anna Riley!


Friday was spent visiting with The Hammett Family, Jon, Brittany & Audrey, and The Williams, Dustin & Ashley, at the Holmes County Country Club and then at Reunion with Bryan & Leslie.

By the end of the evening, we were exhausted.
Just like I am now. This has taken me forever to do.

Will I become blog proficient in due time??

7 comments:

The DeLoach Family said...

Yay Kara! I can't wait to keep up with sweet Whitney through the blog! Hope to see you soon!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I am so glad to see you blogging now. It's a great way to document your life if you don't have time to do scrapbooking (and what mother of an infant does?).

ADBulldawgs said...

I am very proud of you and your blogging skills! I will put a link to your page on my blog.

Perry is going insane to hold a "real, alive baby in her lap." I will call you Monday or Tuesday to make that happen!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

thanks for giving me one more blog to check regularly! you are doing a great job!

see you soon!

suzanne

Doodle Bugs said...

YIPPIE!! A blog for you!! I am excited to catch a few more pictures of Whitney too! Hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer. Miss you TONS :o)

Nikki said...

This is wonderful Kara!! Great job on your blogging. I can't wait to keep up with sweet Whitney.

Unknown said...

SO IMPRESSED! We can learn this stuff together!