Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wild Weekend

Noah and Whitney, just a swingin'!

Thursday night the King Family came over for dinner--
Noah and Whitney were checking each other out!
My sweet sister and her boyfriend Ian also were here...
that is her skinny seventeen year old self on the right.

I think Whit is yawning and stretching...
even though it looks to be a gang sign.

Friday night we had the Mississippi College Ed. Leadership Program Cohort Reunion.
Despite the extreme heat, it was a nice event.
We enjoyed visiting with the Evans' new baby Jordan as well as with the Allen Family.
It sure would have been perfect if the DeLoach's and the Hill's could have made it too!
Maybe next year, huh guys!?!?!

Two months down, a whole lot more to go.

We spent most of Saturday around the house,
but we did go dinner with Grammy and Poppa (Brady's parents).
We went to a chain restaurant,
they are often better at meeting allergy
needs. Chili's it was.
I felt sure out the 10 page menu I would have a plethora of options.
Oh, I was wrong.
Please take a gander at my dairy free menu...
Sorry friends, I scanned this a little crooked!

My favorite part- Sides: Corn, Corn Kernels, Guiltless Corn...
What more could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

ADBulldawgs said...

Let's reunite at a different event, please! I'll even make an allergen free dish.

Claire Gillentine said...

Kara she is so cute! I have got to meet her!

The Hills said...

Welcome to the blog world!! Whitney is so beautiful!! I love looking at her pictures. I'm so sorry we didn't make it...I really do feel bad. The Parkman was just having a hard time after the shots. Hope to see you soon, friend!

Katie said...

Hey! I just saw your blog through someone else's - I was in Brady's class at Belhaven. I love your blog and am going to add it to my page. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!