Sunday, May 17, 2009

May Days

The Davis Family has had some
most exciting May days so far...

  1. New Orleans Trip (see previous post)
  2. Ella Wesley's first dance recital
  3. Mother's Day- My first one. I waited 28.5 years to have such an incredible day. I must be living right for God to have blessed us with such a miracle. Our little Whin-tey Davis is truly something fabulous. I love her.

Mother's Day 2009

4. 5.12.09...our 2nd wedding anniversary


Richard Brady Davis, you rock my world.
Thank you for being kind, devoted, strong, steadfast, generous, loving, determined;
and also a, diaper changer, milk cup maker, fence builder, tear wiper, hard worker, lover not a fighter, giver not a taker...
and we can't forget thanks for being my baby daddy! :)

5. 5.12.09...Whitney's 1st Birthday(s)- We celebrated with a Davis family birthday party for Whitney and Anna Kate (cousins born 2 days apart), cupcakes on her birthday and a Servov family birthday party in Ocean Springs...it was a weeklong event!

(and i must make a statement about clothing, again.
whit had on a precious dress, but quickly became filthy. that is why she is in panties and a bib!!)


OS party...

had some serious rain scares, had to call the police to remove the homeless man sleeping on a bench, a 21 month old Brian literally rolled down the gazebo stairs, my phone went all crazy....

due to all of this,
I missed a wedding shower for one of my besties Jennifer.
I am so sorry, I have your gift. I will make it up to you!!

AND I wrapped up the event breaking SEVERAL Peter's Pottery pieces...
I was very close to tears.


But while cleaning up the pieces I looked a this baby face and...
everything was a-okay.


WRD 1 year stats--19 pounds 5 ounces; 27 3/4 inches



The May madness continues...

5 days left of school, whew
back to the Coast next weekend for some Memorial Day plans with friends
Kelsey's high school graduation in OS next Tuesday
Brady's 10 year class reunion the 30th

Fun times that we are blessed to celebrate, no doubt...
but this family is tired!

3 comments:

dgable said...

Looks like you have definitely had an exciting May. Your baby is beatiful and it looks like she had a fun first birthday!

The Harmelinks said...

Oh, that baby biting into the pink ladybug. Cutest thing I ever saw. (Sorry about your pottery.) Glad to see y'all enjoyed your big day!

Jessica Harriman said...

What a week you have had! It looks like Whitney is all about some birthday cake! Too cute!