Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Circus, Bags & Baby

Not the Barnum & Bailey Circus so many families are posting about, it was the Davis Circus. Last week Brady & I kept Ella Wesley, Lucy & Whitney for a couple hours. It was our first time to wrangle them all...we had fun...and were exhausted by the end of the evening!

Personal favorite from the night...
Go Green.

Yesterday while taking about a month's worth of Wal-Mart bags back to the store for recycling, I thought about the fact that I have never seen anyone else returning the white plastic bags we all know so well.
It is always rush, rush, rush back in to spend more, more, more.

Maybe I am just out of the loop...
What are you doing with your b
ags?

Come on. You can do it.
Go Green and vote for McCain.



and...
I love this girl.

3 comments:

The DeLoach Family said...

beautiful picture of you and whitney!!

dgable said...

You are so funny! Where did you find those pictures of the Wal-Mart sacks? Whitney's precious!

Jennifer R. said...

I love the picture of you and Whitney. Of course, it is hard to compete with the picture of the man wearing the Walmart bag!